KudoZ: asking

Points were awarded to an answer to my question but I would like to select another answer instead. How can I un-grade my question?

To un-grade a question you have asked in order to award the points to the answer you found most helpful, you will need to first obtain the agreement of the answerer to whom the points have been given. Both you and the answerer should express this agreement either to the assigned moderator(s), or via support request.