ProZ.com general information
Account and profile
- Profile: general
- Profile: native language
- Profile: referrals
- Profile: fields of expertise
- Profile: languages
- Profile: dynamic content
- Profile: portfolio/sample translations
- Profile: project history
- Profile: services
- Profile: rates
- Profile: social networking
- Profile: identity verification
- Profile: CV/resume
- Profile: credentials
- Profile: contact information
- Profile: bio
- Profile: availability calendar
- Profile: tabs
- Profile: translator feedback (WWA)
- Profile: directory ranking
- Browniz points
- ProZ.com wallet
- Membership: general
- Professional membership
- Business membership
- Business page
Billing and payment
Email and notifications
Jobs and directories
- Translation events
- WIWO (What I'm Working On)
- Certified PRO Network
- Translation teams
- Translation contests
- Translator Playground
- ProZ.com community choice awards
- Mentoring program
- ProZ.com moderators
- ProZ.com website localization
- Localization project
- Quick polls
- Justin Chlebus Memorial Scholarship Fund
- ProZ.com local
Remote interpreter pool
Native speaking conversation
I am not getting push notifications in my device. What should I do?
If you are not receiving ProZ.com Mobile notifications in your device, follow these steps:
- Confirm that you have the latest version of ProZ.com Mobile installed in your device:
- Confirm that ProZ.com Mobile notifications are "On" by going to "Notifications" → gear icon on top, right corner → Display message notifications in status bar.
- Confirm that notifications for the service for which you want to be notified are "On", and that you have chosen the corresponding notification type (immediate alert or daily digest).
- Confirm that your device settings are allowing app notifications. This settings is commonly available in the "Settings" screen of your device (Settings --> Notifications --> ProZ.com Mobile).
- Since mobile users are not expected to be notified of every post made, confirm that there are jobs, KudoZ questions, forum posts, etc. matching the following criteria for generating mobile push notifications:
- Jobs: notifications will be generated only when a job is posted in your language pair(s) and field(s), with an offered rate above your minimums, and where you meet the job quoting criteria.
- KudoZ: notifications will be generated only when a new KudoZ question is posted in your language pair(s) and field(s).
- Forums: notifications will be generated only when a new reply is posted to one of your forum topics.
- Quick polls: notifications will be generated only when a new quick poll becomes available.
- Contests: notifications will be generated only when a new contest becomes available.
- WIWO: notifications will be generated only when a new “what I’m working on” post is made in your language pair(s) and field(s), and contains at least 40 characters.
- Priority messages: notifications will be generated only when a ProZ.com member send you a priority message.
If all of the above is checked, but you are still not receiving notifications, please submit a support request.