ProZ*Pay for Payee

Can you please help in obtaining a copy of my earnings for my taxes?

We are only required by the IRS to send out 1099 forms for people that resided in the US and made over $600 during the tax year. 1099 forms are sent out on the 31st of January after the tax year.

If you should have received a 1099 form but have not, please contact Staff by submitting a support request. We will send you a W-9 form for completion. Once you complete and return the form, we will send your 1099 form. 

If you are not a US resident, please contact your tax representative for more information.

However, you should be able to see all of your itemized payments by looking at the Payments Received tab